Participation in the implementation of modern technologies to the Polish heating sector in order to produce relatively cheap heat energy while meeting the requirements of the EU and having the least possible impact on the environment.
- Heat sources fired with coal, biomass, liquid fuel, fuel gas and waste-derived fuel.
- Heat sources equipped with stoker-fired boilers, fluidized bed boilers, pulverized-fuel boilers, piston engines, steam and gas turbines.
- Power plants, heating plants and cogeneration plants.
- Integrated heat transmission networks.
Consulting and services in the pre-investment process
- Evaluation of the technical condition with elements of diagnosis.
- Expertise in the field of environmental protection and compliance with the EU requirements.
- Multi-variant technical and economic analyses in terms of heat source selection or its reconstruction.
- Development scenarios building and heat supply planning.
- Advisory services on subsidies from earmarked funds.
- Terms of Reference.
- Advisory and Consulting Services.
- Program and Spatial Concepts.
- Feasibility Study.
- Basic Engineering.
- Studies in the field of environmental impact.
- Building Permit Design.
- Detailed Design.
- Project Engineer Services.